Friday, April 27, 2007

Un-Fucking-Believable!

It figures, doesn't it?

Finally class time rolls around and the EVE client decides it's going to start crashing repeatedly, and Ventrilo decides to join in the festivities by suddenly dropping it's connection, too. I spent half an hour trying to keep them running, but I couldn't understand anything the instructor was saying...by the time I finally connected for more than a few seconds at a time, I'd missed a lot. So, hopefully they'll let me take it again next time they hold it. It got to the point where it wasn't fair anymore to the class or to me. Hopefully next time it'll be better.

Not happy...not happy at all. It's certainly not AU's fault, but it isn't mine either, I had no way of knowing this would happen. Personally I suspect my ISP may have had something to do with this so I'm hoping that by the time their next class rolls around this will have been resolved.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

No comments: