Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Drugs In Space, Part 3

I think I've come to an absolutely unquestionable, inescapable conclusion about EVE: Combat on pain medication = extremely high likelyhood of getting blown up. I mean, I usually last at least 24 hours before I lose a brand-new fucking ship...just wish I could have afforded the platinum insurance.

Ah well...looks like it's back to a Cruiser for a while. My shiny-new Brutix bit the big one because I got warp scrambled and couldn't escape. It was the first time this has ever happened to me...I thought NPC's didn't warp-scramble until Level 4...perhaps a lovely new surprise that came with this latest patch? Fortunately, I did insure it, but I could only afford the standard level.

So, I guess at some point I'll jump in-game and figure out what I'm going to do with the 17 mil or so I've got as far as try to go earn a little ISK.

Those nostalgic for those halcyon days when the title of this blog actually matched its URL may get their heart's desire...for a while, anyway.

No comments: