Thursday, April 26, 2007

Major Badness...

...I don't know what's causing it. It could be my Internet connection, it could be the latest EVE patch somehow isn't playing nicely with my computer, it could be who the hell knows what...all I know is that the lag and connection issues I'm having with EVE are unquestionably the worst they've ever been, to the point where the game has become almost unplayable. Just what I need a day before my class.

It's totally frustrating. I'm not even sure I'll be able to make it back the 20 jumps to Caldari space in order to be there for my class, much less able to participate. I think I've lost my connection to the server at least 30 times today. It's ridiculous. I just hope this whatever it is fixes itself soon. This is not fun....but of course I'll be trying to get it in yet again very soon.

Grrrrrrrrrrr......

No comments: