Sunday, April 8, 2007

Sigh...

...it appears I'll have to put Plan B into effect. Actually, I already have...you're reading it. Yet another thing I find interesting about this game is that not playing can actually be a game tactic in and of itself. Basically, I'm betting that sooner or later, the Griefateers in the system I'm in will get bored and go away. If they don't do so within a reasonable amount of time, I'll do something...when you don't give a shit whether you survive or not, strategic options open up exponentially.

As of the last time I checked local, there were three in-system...that sounds like a gate-camp to me. Which gate though? I don't know. For obvious reasons, I'm not going to say where I am, but it's definitely still within Gallente space. One wrong gate choice cost me a Myrmidon, another, a Thorax.

And of course, it's entirely possible that someone from the Griefateers is reading this blog...but obviously, I'm well aware of that aren't I? ;)

No comments: