Thursday, May 17, 2007

This War Is A Pain In The Ass...

...I mean really, it wouldn't be so bad if there were actually something to do, something to shoot, something...this though, this is just boring.

Waiting always is. The problem is that that's all the Uni seems to be doing, waiting. I guess one thing you can say about the Privateers is that at least there were some of them out there. I've actually seriously contemplated getting back into TDROPS again just so I can go back to doing something in-game besides listening to the conversation on Teamspeak.

I suppose I shouldn't complain. I was quick enough to bitch up a storm when the Privateers wardecced us over and over, but mainly my problem with them was their tactics and the cowardly way they went after ships already crippled from previous battles. It just seems to me that there should be a certain amount of honor among enemies, especially in a game like EVE, and that the Privateers, for the most part, just don't seem to have any. The Privs just offend my sense of honor and fair play, and it's because of that, more than anything else, that I refused to risk my ships or waste my time in battle against them. The corp that's wardecced us now, Mentally Unstable Enterprises, I really have no opinion of as yet, positive or negative, other than that by wardeccing a corp with as many more members then they have as we do, they certainly do live up to their name.

So, I'm more than happy to fight them, I just wish there were more of them to fight.

Feh.

No comments: