Saturday, March 10, 2007

Checkin' In...

So, I popped into Eve for about ten minutes last night to set my next skill training (on the advice of Lucas, I just finished training Drones V), and hey, big surprise, the launch of the network I'm going to be working for has been delayed a week, until the 19th (not really, this is like the fifth or sixth time it's been pushed back), but I doubt there will be any more delays after this. Still, it does give me a bit more breathing space...and possibly more Eve time in the coming days. Hell, I might just jump in for a while today!

It's only been a few days, but I'm already missing Eve and I'm anxious to get started on fitting my new ship. I've decided that what I'm going to do in order to make sure I can fully fit the Myrmidon and at least have something left over in order to insure it is that I'm going to buy everything I need (unless of course I've got it lying around somewhere) except for what I already have in the Thorax. Once I've done that and have everything in the same place, I'll strip the Thorax and use the components to finish fitting the Myrmidon. I've got some fairly nice stuff in there...four 250mm Compressed Coils and a tech II armor repper, for example...and if I tried to just purchase everything I need I'd probably pretty much wipe myself out financially.

I'll still have my fully-fitted Catalyst as a backup should I manage to get myself blown up again. Sure, it's not as good as having a fully-fitted Thorax available if I need it, but as time goes on I'll be able to afford to re-fit that ship as a backup as well.

So, as you can see, I've made my decision. Now, I'm anxious to get started on putting it into effect. Hopefully, that'll start later today.

And then, after all that, when the Thorax is stripped and the Myrmidon is finally ready to fly, I'll still have one more question to answer:

Should I change the name of this blog?

No comments: