Friday, October 3, 2014

Everything Old Is New Again

I just bought myself a Caracal. Yeah, a fucking missile boat. I never tried one of these the first few times around in this game. This is fun.

I'm still just soloing missions for now, but I think I'll be looking for a corp soon. It seems many are recruiting and with a little practice and ISK I'll be more than ready to fly with a corp again.

All the basics have come back pretty easily. I've only lost a single ship this time (so far), and so I'd have to say that recovering my combat skills isn't likely to be a big problem. Right now, it's all about training up skills and making ISK.

It's funny, you know? One of the things I've always loved about EvE is that I can go at my own pace. I never feel pressured to level up, kill a certain number of something(s), or pursue a predetermined path. My path is mine to find and it's different each time I re-enter the game.

I don't mind the slow pace this early on, but I do wish I could get better agents. The only ones I can get right now are in distribution.

So, right now, it's slow and steady, which is why I haven't been posting much yet. Don't worry, when there's more to say, I'll say it.

It's good to be home.

No comments: