Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Cruisin'

Well, not quite yet.

I just started training Cruisers on this new toon, because I think I'm ready. Yeah, once I have the skill trained up it'll take a nice chunk of the ISK I've accumulated to get something decent and fit it, but that's ok.

I'm actually doing pretty well with the Cormorant I've been flying for the last several days. All the old battle skills and strategies are coming back pretty quickly as I find myself in different combat situations, and so I've just started Level II agents.

I'm also out of The Forge and into areas like Lonetrek and The Citadel. Despite all the progress, I'm still thinking about spending some time with Eve University. I think I'd like a little group PvP and that's a great corp to fly with.

Things are a bit in RL busy today, so that's it for now. More soon.

No comments: