Friday, June 8, 2007

It Figures...

...I finally get some time to play EVE and the fucking server is going up and down like a yo-yo. Shit. Not much for me to talk about right now. All I managed to do before the servers went down for an emergency reboot was sell some stuff and make a bit o' ISK.

In the good news and bad news department, that media job I was going to be starting but then went away has suddenly gained a new lease on life. That's really all I can say at this point (because that's all I currently know), except that I've got a feeling that my RL schedule is going to get really, really, busy pretty soon. I'm not sure how this is going to play out in terms of my EVE playing time...I don't expect too much impact right away but as time goes on I fully expect it will more and more.

If nothing else it should be pretty interesting...more later if the servers stay up long enough to give me something to write about.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe when servers hiccup and die like it did yesterday you should hop on sisi for some combat training and fun.

Good luck on the RL endeavours and see you in game

CrazyKinux said...

Good luck with the job opportunity!